Friday, October 19, 2007

Fall Break '07 Review

Asperusual, I'm a little late to recap things, and I'm minus any good pictures. But...Fall Break '07 Review. For you're viewing pleasure.

Saturday:
What did I do Saturday? Not much...I did watch Penn State slaughter whoever they played. And I worked from 5 til Midnight. Grand total for the evening $112. Not bad.

Sunday:
Slept in. Went shopping. Got a sweater. And some pants. Overall good day. My mommy made me an amazing dinner. And then I got bored and went back to school. When I got back, I was called upon by Sir Curt, Tanisha, Laura, Oliver, and Talker Kid [I still don't know his real name. He's from Nuevo York and has a story for everything]. Anywho, luckly Curt and I escaped from Talker Kid but we left everyone stranded. We went to watch Donnie Darko. Stupid movie. But Curt got sick half way through [I know I know....so McLovin-esque of 'Yeah, I came half way through] so we didn't get to finish the movie. I uh, 'make him queasy.' Haha. Went back to mi dormitorio. Slept in so late.

Monday:
Made it to lunch....barely? Did some homework and reading. Wrote a paper. Katie came back around 4. So we told stories and raved about how much food we brought back. It's the little things that keep us happy, honestly. Went to dinner with Kaite, Curt...other people. Then Curt, Oliver and I went bowling. Oh what an experience honestly. I did horrible. Curt beat me. Oliver was....Oliver? Too funny. Future bowling dates to follow. Then back to campus....fun times in Funk with the group. Started planning the Mary Green movie. And watched 'The Shark' appear on the whiteboard. T.K. reappeared and broke up the party. Also, sometime during the day Oliver put the best poster ever on Josh's door....and he blamed it on me...his fucking whore? haha

Tuesday:
The tour of downtown Annville with Katie and Aaron. Went to lunch, walked up and down Main Street. Katie and I picked out all the furnishings that we want in our homes. Pretty exciting! Got a new hat and I love it. Decided that we were hungry for Red Robin, but Aaron didn't want to go, so Katie and I went for dinner. Yum! Did some shopping, got a new wallet. Oh boy! Came back, did more homework and watched B.L.

Overall, it was pretty good. Can't complain. And I will definately be staying for the whole break next year. I loved the silence that was around all the time, not waiting in line for anything, actually being able to get a table at the library, and screeching in the halls of the res halls at all hours of the morning.

Truly amazing. I love this place. Home.

No comments: