Friday, November 16, 2007

Where Have I been?

Busy. That's where.

Today's the first day that I can actually sit down and type something intelligent. Yay!

So everything seems to be going well lately. My, um illness has finally been determined as nonexistant. So that's one less thing to worry about. Classes are going well. Except that profs seem to enjoy throwing out random things at the end of the semester. Not fun. I'm still trying to find another class for the spring semester but nothing seems to be open that I would be willing to take and actually wouldn't sleep though.

I'm really ready for Thanksgiving break. I added half a day onto mine so I'll be home Tuesday night not Wednesday night. And I'm working...20 hours. Yay! Sounds like the perfect break to me. But at least I'll get to help decorate for my favorite holiday of the year.....Christmas. Let the baking of cookies and such begin!

NYC tomorrow. So if I get any decent pictures I'll probably post a picture blog....looooook for that these pictures could be interesting!

No comments: