Monday, November 19, 2007

Times Square Can't Shine As Bright As You

My pictures got all out of order, but I'm too lazy to fix them. So I'll just explain them all.




Radio City...self explanitory.

This fountain. However I retouched it from the original. Now it looks like there's fire in the water.


I support the stage hand strike!


This is Herman. He's 13 inches long. And really big. Also it confirms the 'once you go black you never go back' theory.

The group sitting on Carrie's stoop!




Katie, Caitlin, and I in O'Neil's Bar.


St. Patricks. One word. Love.



Rent & Phantom. The two musicals I hold most dear to my heart.



Not something you see every day. A plane flying into Newark. Right over us. Eek!


Skyline.


The Apple Store. I was hoping that it would have been opaque, can't win them all.


Friar Fuck! What?!


The Pleasure Chest....where our lives changed forever.

Ya know, I just fucking love New York.

No comments: