Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Simple Random Surveys (And I'm Automatically Bored)

It is physically and mentally impossible for me to pay attention during my 80 minute Tuesday/Thursday math class.

I've figured out that it's a good thing that I can teach myself this stuff, because the professor isn't very helpful and goes on and on about his magic desk.

Things that I do that cause me to have ADD for 3 hours a week.

1. Who I sit next to. He distracts me with notes and pictures all class long. Not to mention the random noises he makes (think Gary from Sponge Bob).

2. I'm usually always eating or drinking something.

3. I have a TI-83. You know, with Mario Brothers and Tetris. It requires a parental lock.

4. Meg and I text and bitch about our horrible math classes. She has a Stuttering Stanley and I have a Weeble Wobble that just won't fall down.

5. Math just plain sucks.

6. I'm thinking about my devotion of TTH napping, and I start counting down after 10 am even though I've still got 50 minutes left.

7. Split ends.

8. On Thursday I usually plan out my weekends. I've got to plan them out sometimes.

I randomly turned into class and he's talking about Black Magic and I see that URANIUM is written in big letters across the chalkboard and I say WTF?

Oh, and colored marshmallows.

No comments: