Saturday, September 27, 2008

It's About Time I Post This

about time it sees the light of day.

Some People Might Call it Beautiful

I have my own mind...

in which I speak my own words.
Sometimes strong. Other times weak, indecisive.
Sometimes witty and smart. Other times careless.

in which I make my own decisions.
Sometimes planned. Other times on impulse, stupid.
Sometimes calculated and beneficial. Other times irrational.

in which I see my imperfections.
Sometimes obvious. Other times sheltered, disclosed.
Sometimes invisible, unnoticed. Other times blatant.

in which I hide my past.
Sometimes in shame. Other times for fear, sadness.
Sometimes in vain and selfishness. Other times blame.
Always painful.

in which I see my future.
Sometimes clear. Other times clouded, unsure.
Sometimes perfect, successful. Other times failing.

I have my own mind.
I speak.
I make.
I see.
And I hide.

No comments: